I've had a lot of homework lately, so I have not been making very many crafts and posting them. My mom knew I was frustrated with all the homework and no fun, so she decided to surprise me and some of my friends with tickets to the Miley Cyrus concert. She bought them last minute for really cheap! She didn't tell us until we were at McDonalds right next to the Oracle Arena that we were going. We thought we were going to an Imax movie in San Francisco. I got to go to her concert the last time she came, so I was really shocked that I got to see her again. I was very happy and excited and surprised when she told us. The best part was that we parked right next to the tour buses and we got to see her and her whole family coming and going before the show. She was just a few feet away from us!
NINE!!!
15 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment