hi Emma! your blog is very colorful. I'm glad you like crafts. I used to do a lot of them. You should see our new baby kittens. They are tiny and sleep and hug each other all day and nurse from their mom, who is only a kitten herself! I hope you are enjoying your summer. I love you. Grandma R.
Hi, i'm Emma. I am 15 years old and love everything. In other words I have a hard time picking favorites so I don't give the basics that most people do when introducing themselves. Favorite movie? No. Favorite color? Not sure. So if people want to know me they really have to get to know me. I have two younger brothers, two cute dogs, and two awesome parents, but that's about all I can give you. Oh and we own bees but there isn't only two of those. So, this blog I created just for when I feel like trying to be inspirational for myself as well as others if any of what I ever say makes sense or if anyone actually reads this. But my Mom has always said blogs are like journals and journals are important. I'm sure writing down my thoughts will benefit me somehow. So, this is me.
As a side note, my blog Skat*Chat*Craft* is a blog I did when I was younger and I last posted when I was 11. My new blog Aiming for Emmaculate is where you want to be. ;P
hi Emma! your blog is very colorful. I'm glad you like crafts. I used to do a lot of them. You should see our new baby kittens. They are tiny and sleep and hug each other all day and nurse from their mom, who is only a kitten herself! I hope you are enjoying your summer. I love you. Grandma R.
ReplyDelete